Become an Eaton Certified installer of Solar products
The Eaton Certified Contractor Network (ECCN) for Solar is a partnership between electrical contractors and Eaton that focuses on the growing Solar industry. Through this program, residential and commercial contractors are equipped with the necessary tools to become Solar experts. Members of this exclusive network are knowledgeable about every aspect of the Solar business and positioned to be the customers' choice for installation and service.
What are the benefits of joining ECCN for Solar?
Our IREC Accredited and NABCEP registered 40-hour SunPro™ Tech class is the best and fastest way to join the rapidley expanding solar industry.
- Partnership with a manufacturer that offers a Complete Electrical Balance of System (BOS) of Solar products
- Training by industry experts
- Gain in-depth understanding of the entire electrical system
- Access to members only website, containing marketing, business, and training tools
- Potential lead generation from Eaton marketing efforts
- Product promotions and incentives
- Backed by Eaton's 100 year reputation for quality products, service, and support
- Taught in a state-of-the art solar vocational facility
- CSLB licensed and NABCEP certified instructors
- Construction training of six different solar systems
- Live presentations from top solar manufacturers and suppliers
- Small class sizes – limited to just 24 participants
- Qualifies you to sit for the NABCEP Entry Level Exam
- Solar basics and industry overview
- Jobsite safety and fall prevention
- Solar economics, sales and marketing
- Solar system components and sizing
- Inverter applications and wiring
- PV System mechanical design
- NEC® Code and permitting considerations
- Performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Eaton EV charging stations overview & training
- Eaton DC AFCI technology and solutions
Hands on Labs
- Site survey and shade analysis
- Harnessing, hazards and safety
- Site planning and project staging
- Roof penetration and flashing exercises
- Stand-off mounts and racking systems
- String inverter and micro-inverter installations
- System wiring and loadcenter tie-in
Eaton's Complete Balance of System (BOS) & EV Charging Stations
Residential/Light Commercial Solar Inverters
Commercial Solar Inverters
Solar AC & DC Switching Protection
Solar Combiner Boxes
Solar Ready Loadcenters & Meter Breakers
Level 1 & 2 EV Charging Stations
1111 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
© 2011 Eaton Corporation
All Rights Reserved
The National Electrical Code is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.